small business owners will also see their payroll taxes cut
in half next year.
2. All businesses will be able to continue writing
off the investments they make in 2012.
3. The American Jobs Act will repair and modernize
at least 35,000 schools.
4. Companies will get a $4,000 tax credit if they
hire anyone who has spent more than six months looking for a
5. People who collect unemployment insurance will be
allowed to participate in temporary work as a way to build
their skills while they look for a permanent job.
6. Extends unemployment insurance for another year.
7. Fifteen hundred dollar tax cut for families next
8. Make modest adjustments to health care programs
9. Tax increases for the wealthiest Americans and
10. Reform the tax code to eliminate loopholes and
11. Speed up the Patent process.
12. Ensure that small business owners who have a
contract with the federal government get paid a lot faster
than they do now.
13. Cut away the red tape that prevents too many
rapidly growing start-up companies from raising capital and
14. Work with federal housing agencies (FHA) to help
more people refinance their mortgages at interest rates that
are now near 4 percent. This will put more than $2,000 a
year in a family's pocket.
15. Push for free trade agreements that would make it
easier for American companies to sell their products in
Panama, Colombia, and South Korea.
Identified over 500 business regulation reforms which will
save billions of dollars over the next few years.